BWG Transit - a Better Way to Go!
Bradford West Gwillimbury's municipal transit system provides bus service for residents who need transportation to appointments, shopping, amenities and more. Additionally, it provides a shared-ride taxi service for GO Train commuters outside of regular transit hours.
|COVID-19 Service Adjustments|
Due to reduced levels of ridership in keeping with current recommendations for preventing the spread of COVID-19, the following adjustments are being made to BWG Transit service until further notice.
From March 24 through 31:
- Route 2B will no longer be in service
- Weekday service hours on Routes 1 and 2B will be reduced to 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday service on Route 1 ONLY (no Route 2 service) 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Starting April 1:
- Service will be available on demand only. If you require a ride, call 905-775-7770 and provide your stop number. You will be given a timeframe for pick-up.
- Service will be available on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Transit is FREE for all riders during this period.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
|2020 Holiday Closures|
Transit service does not operate on Sundays or the following holidays:
- January 1: New Year's Day (except for NYE service that runs to 3am)
- February 17: Family Day
- April 10: Good Friday
- April 13: Easter Monday
- May 18: Victoria Day
- July 1: Canada Day
- August 3: Civic Holiday
- September 7: Labour Day
- October 12: Thanksgiving Day
- December 25 & 26: Christmas and Boxing Day