Music in the Park, locally supported by Frank Caietta of Vaughan Chrysler, features a live musical performance, bringing a variety of music genres to town this summer.
Public Library & Cultural Centre - West Lawn
Holland Street West)
6:30-7:30pm or 8:00-9:00pm
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Thursday, July 29, 2021
Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Thursday, August 5, 2021
Music in the Park returns for summer 2021! Residents are welcome to bring lawn chairs, blankets and their own snacks and enjoy a free evening of music.
Pre-Registration is required and physical distancing measures will be in place to ensure your safety. In order to accommodate a larger number of attendees, two time slots are available per event date. Walk-ins available if space permits.
Pre-registration will open one week prior to each event date at 10:00 am. Limited space is available.
*if you require any assistance with registration please call 905-775-2162 ext. 5102 or ext. 5103.
2021 Summer Concert Line-up
Tuesday, July 27 - Help (Salute to The Beatles) - registration opens July 20
Thursday, July 29 - Little Peter & the Elegants (50s and 60s Band) - registration opens July 22
Tuesday, August 3 - Generation Gap (An Acoustic, Eclectic Mix of Live Music Spanning 6 Decades) - registration opens July 27
Thursday, August 5 - Fleetwood Mac Mania (Salute to Fleetwood Mac) - registration opens July 29
Please check Facebook (www.facebook.com/townofbwg) for potential cancellations due to inclement weather.
Safety Measures: Preventative measures will be taken to ensure compliance with provincial COVID-19 restrictions and public safety measures:
- All participants will be required to complete a COVID pre-screening upon registration
- Attendance capacity is limited and pre-registration is required. Upon arrival, registered attendees must wait in the marked area and are required to maintain physical distancing from anyone not within their social bubble throughout the event.
- Masks are not required but encouraged when waiting in line or talking to staff. Masks will be required indoors when using the washroom.
- Circles will be marked in the event space for seating and will be distanced for safety. Attendees will register for a 'circle' that can include up to 5-6 people from their social bubble. Attendees must bring their own seating and are permitted to bring their own food and drink – no alcohol permitted.
- Attendees must remain in their circle for the duration of the event, except for use of the washrooms.
- All activities take place outdoors.
1. Am I required to wear a face-covering?
Masks are not required outdoors, but are encouraged when waiting in line or talking to staff. Masks will be required indoors for washrooms when using the washroom.
2. Can I walk around the event?
No, you must remain in your circle except for use of the washrooms.
3. Are washrooms available?
Yes, washrooms inside the library will be available. Masks will be required indoors. Please observe physical distancing while waiting in line.
4. How many people can fit in a circle?
A maximum of 5-6 people from a family or social bubble are permitted in each circle
5. Will there be seating provided?
No, please bring your own chair.
6. Will I be able to leave anytime during the event?
7. Is outside food and beverage allowed?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own food as there will be no food available to purchase on-site.
8. Can I bring alcohol?
9. Can I bring my pets?