The Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury is pleased to present a music event to support COVID-19 recovery in the downtown core. Residents are encouraged to take in the shows and, while downtown, to visit local shops and restaurants.
Registration is required and physical distancing measures will be in place to ensure your safety.
Dates: Friday, September 11 & Saturday, September 12
Location: Downtown Bradford - Courthouse Parking Lot (57 Holland Street East)
Friday, September 11
- 6:00-7:15 p.m. – Cloud 9 with Cara Lea
- 7:45-9:00 p.m. – Cloud 9 with Cara Lea
Saturday, September 12
PLEASE ARRIVE NO MORE THAN 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR TIME SLOT
- 12:00-1:30 p.m. – Russ Clayton & Friends of BWG
- 2:00-3:30 p.m. – Scaraoke Entertainment: Family Karaoke
- 4:00-6:00 p.m. – Generation Gap (an acoustic eclectic mix of live music from the 60's, 70's and 80's with some new country)
Register online HERE
Attendees will register for a 'circle' that can include up to 4 people from their social bubble.
Registration will open Tuesday, September 8 at 8:30 a.m.
Preventative measures will be taken to ensure compliance with provincial COVID-19 restrictions and public safety measures:
- A plexiglass barrier at the front of the stage will separate singers from the audience.
- Attendees must wear a face covering when they are not inside their circle.
- Attendance capacity is limited and pre-registration is required – no walk-in attendees will be permitted. Upon arrival, registered attendees must wait in the marked area and are required to maintain physical distancing from anyone not within their social bubble throughout the event.
- Circles will be marked in the event space for seating and will be distanced for safety. Attendees will register for a 'circle' that can include up to 4 people from their social bubble. Attendees must bring their own seating and are permitted to bring their own food and drink – no alcohol permitted.
- Attendees must remain in their circle for the duration of the event, except for use of the washrooms or to participate in Karaoke.
- Participants in Family Karaoke will be required to wear a face covering. A fresh microphone cover will be used for each participant and the microphone apparatus will be disinfected between uses.
- Am I required to wear a face-covering?
Can I walk around the event?
- Yes, a face-covering is required while entering or exiting the event or while using the washroom. When attendees are seated in their circle they do not need to wear their mask.
Are washrooms available?
- No, you must remain in your circle except for use of the washrooms.
How many people can fit in a circle?
- Yes, portable washrooms will be available. Please observe physical distancing while waiting in line.
Can I stay and watch the next performance?
- A maximum of 4 people from a family or social bubble are permitted in each circle
Will there be seating provided?
- No, pre-registration for each performance is required due to limited capacity.
Will I be able to leave anytime during the event?Is outside food and beverage allowed?
- No, please bring your own chair.
Can I bring alcohol?
- Yes, you are welcome to bring your own food as there will be no food available to purchase on-site.
Can I bring my pets?