Impacts of COVID-19 on programs and services:|
Splash pads are now open and rules have been posted . Please note that playgrounds remain closed and a date for reopening has not yet been set.
Splash Pad Rules During COVID-19 Pandemic
Participants wishing to use the facilities need to abide by the following:
- Maximum occupancy of 10 children at all times
- Do not use the splash pad if you are feeling at all ill
- Keep 2 metres apart at all times
- Line up outside the perimeter of the splash pad an maintain 2 metres distance when splash pad is in use
- Remain courteous and limit play time to 15 minutes when others are waiting
- Leave the splash pad area when you are done
- All play is at your own risk
- In the even these rules are not followed, splash pads may need to be closed
Splash pads operate daily from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. from early June to mid-September. Cool off during the warm summer months at one of our water-play areas (click each link for Google map):
Water spray features are controlled with a timer system and must be manually activated. Ground and overhead spray features rotate through various cycles to enhance the enjoyment of all users.
Please remember that dogs must be on-leash at all times in Town parks, and you must clean up any pet waste.
Please note: The splash pads are not supervised, so adult accompaniment is strongly recommended.