Celebrate the fall season at the Fifth Annual
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Location: Henderson Memorial Park (3171 9th Line)
Details: Events and activities for families and friends to enjoy! Activities will be available free of charge to event participants.
Pre-registration is not required.
Events & Activities:
- Busker Pitch:
- Inflatable Maze
- Mini Golf
- Caricature Artist
- Tractor & Wagon rides
- Pumpkin Carving (1 pumpkin per person, while supplies last)
- Photo Corner
- Colouring & crafts
- Bradford Fire & Emergency Services
- BWG Public Library
- 1st Bradford Scouts - Yard Waste Bag Fundraiser($) and free apples
- and more!
Schedule of Entertainment on Stage:
- 11:00-11:30am -- Team T & J
- 11:30am-12:00pm -- Fitness Class: Bollywood
- 12:00-12:30pm -- Team T & J
- 12:30-1:00pm -- Fitness Class: Zumba Kids
- 1:00-2:00pm -- The Ninth Line
- 2:00-3:00pm -- Russ Clayton
Food & Drinks ($):
- Bradford Lions BBQ Fundraiser
- Sweet Bs
- Don Cherry's Sports Grill
- Bradford Farmers' Market
Preventative measures will be taken to ensure compliance with provincial COVID-19 restrictions and public safety measures:
- Attendance capacity is limited
- All event attendees must complete a COVID screening upon arrival
- Event attendees must maintain physical distancing from anyone not within their social bubble throughout the event
- Circles will be marked in the event space for seating and will be distanced for safety
- Washrooms are available and will be sanitized on a regular basis
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the venue
- All activities take place outdoors.
- Masks will be required for certain areas and activities (i.e. Farmers' Market, Wagon Rides, Inflatable Maze)
- We ask that
participants follow physical distancing requirements and if you or anyone in
your family are feeling unwell, please refrain from attending.
Please bring a non-perishable food item. All donations will go to the Bradford Food Bank. They are in need of the following items: pasta sauce, Kraft Dinner, cereal, granola bars, crackers, canned fruit, baked beans, juice boxes/1 litre juices, soup, peanut butter, rice, flour, sugar, tea, diapers: size 6
*All activities and times are subject to change
BWG Public Transit is available on-demand to Pumpkin Fest. Fees apply.
Thank-you to our 2021 Event Sponsors: