Applications, Licences and Permits

This page provide information on all of the permits, applications, and licences that are administered through the Town of BWG. Navigate through the menu on the right to be redirected to more information.

Frequently Requested

Construction workers working on construction site
Building Permits

A building permit must be obtained from the Town  before you begin most construction projects.

Two small business owners preparing orders for delivery
Business Licences

The Business Licensing By-law sets out provisions to license, regulate and govern certain types of businesses operating within the Town.

Up close photo of dog wearing a BWG Dog Tag
Dog Tags

If you own a dog and are a resident of BWG, you must obtain and renew a license for each dog you own, annually.

two wedding bands next to a bouquet of flowers
Marriage Licences

BWG issues marriage licences for couples wishing to be married in Ontario. Here is what you need to know about obtaining the licence.

Photo of backyard firepit
Burn Permits

Starting a fire on your property without first obtaining a burn permit is in contravention of the Open Air Burning By-law and is subject to fines. 

Map of a city
Planning Applications

The Community Planning Division delivers development review, official plan and zoning by-law administration.

Address: Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury, 100 Dissette St., Unit 7&8, Bradford, ON, L3Z 2A7

Phone: 905-775-5366, Send an Email

By GHD Digital