Road Occupancy Permits

Do you need a Road Occupancy ​and Entrance Permit? 
Renovation/garbage bin


Placing landscaping or building materials on roadway or boulevard


​Accessing property from the roadway to put in a pool


​Damaging, altering or occupying the roadway or a boulevard with machinery or equipment


​Parking a vehicle (while complying with all signs and regulations)


Road Occupancy Permit (ROP) applications must be submitted to the Town a minimum of 10 business days prior to the planned start date of work

Visit our Driveway Paving and Widening page for more information.


Apply for a Road Occupancy Permit

Road Occupancy Permit Application Form


Address: Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury, 100 Dissette St., Unit 7&8, Bradford, ON, L3Z 2A7

Phone: 905-775-5366, Send an Email

By GHD Digital