Business Licences

​​The Business Licensing By-law sets out provisions to license, regulate and govern certain types of businesses operating within the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury.

If the business you are interested in is not listed below, you do not require a licence from the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury. Please also consult with Community Planning and Economic Development to ensure your business operation is in compliance with any other relevant legislation.



Blurred photo of bar
Adult Entertainment

A licence is required to operate an adult entertainment establishment.

Photo of a green donation bin
Donation Bin Licences

A licence is required to install any donation bin within the Town of BWG.

Woman selling flowers on the street
Hawkers and Peddlers

Mobile salespeople require a Licence to sell goods or services throughout BWG.

Photo of Kennel owner holding a dog in her arms
Kennel Licences

A licence is required in order to operate a kennel where animals are kept overnight.

Two liquor sales business owners looking at a tablet
Liquor Sales Licences

Liquor sales licences are issued by AGCO but Town approvals are also required.

Food truck owner serving food to a customer
Refreshment Vehicles

Both owners and operators of refreshment vehicles require a license.

Vehicle with "Taxi" light/sign on its roof
Taxicab Licences

A business licence, operator licence, and taxicab plates are all required to operate in BWG.

Address: Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury, 100 Dissette St., Unit 7&8, Bradford, ON, L3Z 2A7

Phone: 905-775-5366, Send an Email

By GHD Digital