Outdoor Rinks in Bradford and Bond Head are now CLOSED for the season.
Outdoor rinks operate seasonally at the following locations (click links for Google maps):
Rink Status: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
updated Friday, March 11
Rinks are open weather dependant
Hours: rinks operate daily 9:00 am-9:00 pm
Please check here on the day of your skate to ensure the ice surface is open for use. The website will be updated at 9:00 am daily.
- Physical distancing must be observed before, during and after skating time. Mask/ face coverings are recommended and required anytime physical distancing can not be maintained.
- Helmets are recommended. Skating aids permitted.
- Shinny is not permitted. No hockey sticks, pucks, balls, chairs, strollers, etc. permitted. Everyone must skate in the same direction and skate blades must stay at ice level. Backward skating, playing tag or carrying children is not permitted.
- Children under the age of 10 must attend with a parent/guardian.
- Change rooms and washrooms are not available at these locations. Please plan your visit with these restrictions in mind.
- For the safety of staff and participants, those who are not following rules will be asked to leave.
- Rinks are unsupervised.
Due to the natural environment of the ice surface, the weather may impact the safety of this activity. In any case, where the ice surface is deemed unsafe, there will be no skating permitted.
Updates and maintenance may take place periodically throughout the day.
We ask that if you are feeling unwell, or experiencing any symptoms please do not attend.