How to get vaccinated
Where can I vaccinated?
- Book at locations throughout the county, including in Bradford (if available), through the Provincial Booking Site.
- The Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit will continue to offer walk-in vaccinations when possible. Visit their website for details.
- The GO-VAXX bus will be making
scheduled stops around the province.
- Many local pharmacies are providing vaccinations, with or without appointment.
- You can speak to your family physician to see if they have vaccines available.
Where do I get proof of vaccination?
provincial website to download your receipt. PLEASE NOTE: this same site is used both for booking vaccines and getting receipts, so pages may include reference to both activities. If you do not have access to a printer, you can ask for your receipt to be printed at either the BWG Public Library or the Town of BWG Administration office at 100 Dissette St., Unit 7/8.
Translation/interpretation support will be available at your vaccine appointment. If you would prefer to bring a support person to assist you with translation/interpretation you can do so.
Is there transportation support for people to get to and from vaccine appointments?
If you or someone you know needs assistance with transportation to and from the vaccination appointment:
BWG Transit From Monday to Friday, BWG Transit Routes 1 (Across Town) and Route 2A (Around Town, clockwise) are back running regular schedules and service. Saturday service continues to be available from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on demand only. Dial 905-775-7770 and press ‘1’ to speak with Dispatch and book your ride. There is NO Sunday service. Regular fares are in effect.
CT Link - Simcoe County Transportation Portal can provide transportation for vaccine appointments only - book online or call 905-713-6596. Service within BWG is provided by CHATS. NOTE: rides must be booked in advance and there is no customer service available on evenings or weekends. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please visit the
Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit for more information about COVID-19 vaccines and COVID-19.