Impacts of COVID-19 on programs and services:|
Town Administrative Offices are open for in-person services. Some staff will continue to work from home, so if you need to meet with a specific individual, we encourage you to call or email in advance to ensure their availability. Services will also continue to be available online or by phone – learn about our virtual services.
See the Town's COVID-19 page for more information.
Financial Services is responsible for financial matters, property taxes, assessment rolls, supply and services, purchasing, insurance claims, accounts receivable, accounts payable and insurance.
We provide financial services to Council, the public and Town departments. Some of the Finance department's key responsibilities include:
- providing information, reports, analysis and guidance to Council, the public and Town departments regarding financial operations of the Town
- establishing, developing and maintaining accounting systems and procedures relating to financial activities for Town operations
- preparation of the Town's operating and capital budgets
- billing and collection of municipal taxes
- preparing the Town's annual financial statements