Sign In

Bradford West Gwillimbury

Skip Navigation LinksBradford West Gwillimbury > Town Services

​​Requests for Municipal Information

Municipal information can be obtained directly from a service area through Routine Disclosure or by filing a request under the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA) with the Clerk's Division.

Routine Disclosure includes items like planning decisions, municipal by-laws, corporate policies and property information if you are the current owner. Fees may apply. 

If you are looking to obtain a survey of your property please contact the Building Division to see if there is one on file. If you are looking for a property survey of a property you do not own, please contact the Land Registry Office at 705-725-7232 or search one of many online property survey databases.   

MFIPPA is provincial legislation that gives individuals the right to request access to records maintained by the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury.  To file an access to information request under MFIPPA, please submit the completed form and the $5.00 filing fee in person or by mail to the Clerk's Division.