Sign In

Bradford West Gwillimbury

Skip Navigation LinksBradford West Gwillimbury > Town Services

​Site Plan Control

If your property is in an area subject to site plan control, you may have to submit an application for site plan approval to the Town's Planning Department. Site plan approval is applicable law and therefore required at the time of submission of building permit application.