2018-2019 Holiday Closures
- December 25-26: NO SERVICE
- New Year’s Eve: FREE transit from December 31 at 5 p.m. until January 1 at 3 a.m.
- January 1 daytime: NO SERVICE
Town Administration Offices (*see list below):
- December 24: open 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- December 25-31, January 1: CLOSED
IN CASE OF URGENT ISSUES WHEN OFFICES ARE CLOSED:
- wastewater (sewer) issues - call Huronia Alarms at 1-800-461-9675
- other infrastructure issues (e.g. water main breaks) - call the police station at 905-775-3311 and on-call staff will be dispatched
- snow removal - leave a message and it will be relayed to winter operators: 905-775-5366 ext.2222
- by-law enforcement - leave a message and it will be relayed to an officer on duty: 905-775-5366 ext.1701
BWG Leisure Centre:
- December 24: open 6 - 11:30 a.m.
- December 25: CLOSED
- December 26: open 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- December 31: open 6 a.m. - 1 p.m. (open 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. for Family First event only)
- January 1: CLOSED
BWG Public Library:
December 24: open 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- December 25-26: CLOSED
- December 31: open 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- January 1: CLOSED
*Administration Offices include:
- Administration Main Office, Clerk, Enforcement, Office of the CAO, Office of the Mayor - 100 Dissette St. Units 7&8
- Engineering, Planning, Building - 305 Barrie St. Units 2 & 4B
- Community Services - 3541 Line 11
- Finance - 61 Holland St. E
Tax/utility payments can be made by any of the following methods:
Cheques (including post-dated) can be left in the after-hours drop box at
61 Holland St. E. Please do not leave cash payments in the drop box.
At all Chartered Banks through personal teller service, telephone or internet banking (use your 19 digit roll number for taxes and 11 digit account number for utility accounts). Please note that any related banking fees are the responsibility of the taxpayer.
By mailing a cheque along with the tax stub(s). If you require a receipt please return your bill with a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Note: If you pay through your bank or via mail, please allow sufficient time for your payment to reach our office to avoid the late payment charges.