Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury is working to protect the health and safety of our community during the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Effective June 7, 2021, Town of BWG administrative offices are once again open to the public. See below for details.
Select a topic for more information:
What is the STATUS of programs and services at the Town of BWG?
The Town of BWG has declared an emergency. Please see below for specific service impacts.
- Administration offices are open to the public.
- Some staff will continue to work from home, so if you need to see a specific individual we encourage you to make an appointment - please
contact the department you wish to visit.
Virtual services (phone or online) will continue to be available and residents are encouraged to use these wherever possible.
- Municipal By-law Enforcement is available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday-Sunday 9am-5pm at 905-775-5366 ext. 1701.
Recreation Programs and Facilities
BWG Library is offering
curbside pick-up until they re-open for in-person browsing. The computer cafe is also open.
See their website for updates.
BWG Leisure Centre is closed for all in-person programming, but will be re-opening in stages over the course of the summer. For details and updates go to bwgleisurecentre.ca. If you have any questions, please reach out to the Customer Service desk Monday-Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm via phone or email at 905-775-7529 ext. 6007 or
Council and Committee Meetings
- BWG Transit bus service is available
on demand only.
- Transit is free until the BWG Leisure Centre reopens to the public.
How can I get the latest NEWS & UPDATES from the Town?
Links to updates from other levels of government and health officials are available from the sidebar at right.
What support is available for RESIDENTS?
In addition to the items below, you can call 2-1-1 or visit www.211Ontario.ca to ask about support that may be available to you.
What support is available for BUSINESSES?