2016-2017 Holiday Closures
- BWG Transit will NOT be running on December 26 and 27 or on January 2.
- FREE evening transit will be available on New Year's Eve (from December 31 at 5 p.m. until January 1 at 3 a.m.).
Town Administration Offices:
The following will be closed from 12:00 noon on Friday, December 23 until 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, January 3:
Administration Main Office, Clerk's Office, Office of the CAO, Office of the Mayor - 100 Dissette St. Units 7&8
Engineering, Planning and Building - 305 Barrie St. Units 2 & 4B
Community Services - 3541 Line 11
- Finance/Treasury - 61 Holland St. E (* see below for information on making payments)
- URGENT ISSUES:
- infrastructure issues (e.g. water main breaks) - call the police station at 905-775-3311 and on-call staff will be dispatched
- snow removal - leave a message and it will be relayed to winter operators: 905-778-2055 ext.2222
- by-law - leave a message and it will be relayed to an officer on duty: 905-775-5366 ext.1701
BWG Leisure Centre:
- December 25 - CLOSED
December 26 - open 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
December 31 - open 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (open 6:00 - 9:00 p.m for Family First events only)
January 1 - CLOSED
BWG Public Library:
December 24 - open 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
December 25 & 26 - CLOSED
December 31 - open 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
January 1 & 2 - CLOSED
*Making tax/utility/ticket payments:
Tax/utility payments can be made by any of the following methods:
Cheques (including post-dated) can be left in the after-hours drop box at
61 Holland St. E. Please do not leave cash payments in the drop box.
At all Chartered Banks through personal teller service, telephone or internet banking (use your 19 digit roll number for taxes and 11 digit account number for utility accounts). Please note that any related banking fees are the responsibility of the taxpayer.
By mailing a cheque along with the tax stub(s). If you require a receipt please return your bill with a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Note: If you pay through your bank or via mail, please allow sufficient time for your payment to reach our office to avoid the late payment charges.
can be paid online at
www.Paytickets.ca or using the drop box at 100 Dissette St. Unit 7/8.