Reviewing Tenders and Submitting Bids
Important changes to how you do business with the Town of BWG
The Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury is now using the online procurement service bids&tenders™, which makes it easier for vendors to review, register and submit bids for goods and services.
To continue submitting bids to the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury, all vendors will need to
subscribe as a vendor through the new bids&tenders™ system.
Why use bids&tenders™?
™ platform was selected not only to allow the Town to implement a more efficient and cost-effective tendering system, but also because of the benefits offered to vendors, including:
- choice of paying a small one-time bid fee, or a relatively low annual subscription to place an unlimited number of bids
ability to view all open bids without a subscription, then subscribe if ready to place a bid
access to tenders from more than 100 purchasing agencies across North America in sectors including government, education, energy, police, health organizations and school boards
easy-to-use online system with valuable bid management tools, including:
- ability to upload and submit bids 100% electronically
- track and manage bids at a glance with your custom dashboard
- select your categories, so you only see the bids you want
- automated email notifications of new bid opportunities, including addenda
- work on a bid, save your work, and see the bid closing countdown in real time
- ability to withdraw and change your bid, then resubmit if desired
- automated confirmation when your bid has been submitted, received or withdrawn
- built-in calculator that does the math for you, eliminating calculation errors
- built-in compliancy checker so your bids are never rejected for incomplete information
- built-in reminders sent to you if a bid has been started but not submitted 24 from bid close
Where can I learn more about it?